Friday, January 11, 2013

TVGuide.com: Breaking News: Britney Spears Confirms X Factor Exit: It Was a "Difficult Decision"

TVGuide.com: Breaking News
Breaking News that is happening now
thumbnail Britney Spears Confirms X Factor Exit: It Was a "Difficult Decision"
Jan 11th 2013, 20:26

Britney Spears | Photo Credits: Jesse Grant/WireImage

Britney Spears has broken her silence on her X Factor exit, describing it as "a very difficult decision."

"I've made the very difficult decision not to return for another season," she said in a statement Friday. "I had an incredible time doing the show and I love the other judges and I am so proud of my teens but it's time for me to get back in the studio. Watching them all do their thing up on that stage every week made me miss performing so much!  I can't wait to get back out there and do what I love most."



Read More >



Other Links From TVGuide.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive