Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TVGuide.com: Breaking News: How I Met Your Mother Renewed for Ninth and Final Season

TVGuide.com: Breaking News
Breaking News that is happening now
thumbnail How I Met Your Mother Renewed for Ninth and Final Season
Jan 30th 2013, 19:05

How I Met Your Mother | Photo Credits: Cliff Lipson/CBS

It's official! How I Met Your Mother will return for a ninth and final season.

"Through eight years, How I Met Your Mother has mastered the art of leading-edge comedy, emotional water-cooler moments and pop culture catch-phrases," Nina Tassler, CBS entertainment president, said in a statement. "We are excited for Carter [Bays], Craig [Thomas], Pam Fryman and this amazing cast ...


Read More >



Other Links From TVGuide.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive