Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TVGuide.com: Breaking News: Man Behind Manti Te'o Hoax Speaks Out: "I Wanted It to End"

TVGuide.com: Breaking News
Breaking News that is happening now
thumbnail Man Behind Manti Te'o Hoax Speaks Out: "I Wanted It to End"
Jan 30th 2013, 20:44

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo | Photo Credits: NBC

The man behind the Manti Te'o hoax, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, says he wanted the relationship to end.

"I wanted to end it because after everything I had gone through I finally realized I had to move on with my life and ... I had to start living and let this go," he told Dr. Phil in his first interview. "There are many times when Manti and Lennay had broken up, but something would bring them back together, whether it was something going on in his life or Lennay's life, in this case, my life."

Breaking down linebacker Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend hoax



Read More >



Other Links From TVGuide.com

Media files:
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo | Photo Credits: NBC (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive