Tuesday, February 19, 2013

TVGuide.com: Breaking News: Ask Matt: Nashville and More Cancellation Anxiety, Downton, Justified, Big Bang

TVGuide.com: Breaking News
Breaking News that is happening now
thumbnail Ask Matt: Nashville and More Cancellation Anxiety, Downton, Justified, Big Bang
Feb 19th 2013, 14:03

Connie Britton | Photo Credits: Katherine Bomboy-Thornton

Send questions and comments to askmatt@tvguidemagazine.com and follow me on Twitter!

Question: I've never written to you before, but I'm hoping you can look into a crystal ball for me and reassure me about the fate of Nashville. I'm totally hooked by this show, which is saying a lot since I haven't watched anything regularly on the big three networks for about 10 years or so. I'm extremely worried that Nashville is doomed for cancellation, since it appears that the ratings are pretty lackluster. Any gossip or buzz that you can pass on to reassure me?

Read More >



Other Links From TVGuide.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive