Wednesday, February 6, 2013

TVGuide.com: Breaking News: Legend of the Seeker's Bridget Regan Feels First-Time Backlash on Beauty and the Beast

TVGuide.com: Breaking News
Breaking News that is happening now
thumbnail Legend of the Seeker's Bridget Regan Feels First-Time Backlash on Beauty and the Beast
Feb 6th 2013, 19:58

Bridget Regan and Jay Ryan | Photo Credits: Sven Frenzel/the CW

Bridget Regan is used to having rabid fans from her cult syndicated series Legend of the Seeker. She was not prepared, however, for the backlash she'd face on Beauty and the Beast.

"I can't look at Twitter anymore!" Regan told TVGuide.com. "I just got this one: 'Bridget. Just wanted to let you know I enjoy you on Beauty and the Beast even though lots of fans want you gone. Not many people like Alex.' I understand why people don't like Alex, I suppose, but I can't really look anymore."



Read More >



Other Links From TVGuide.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive