Friday, February 15, 2013

TVGuide.com: Breaking News: Pro Soccer Player Robbie Rogers Comes Out: "I Always Thought I Could Hide This Secret"

TVGuide.com: Breaking News
Breaking News that is happening now
thumbnail Pro Soccer Player Robbie Rogers Comes Out: "I Always Thought I Could Hide This Secret"
Feb 15th 2013, 22:57

Robbie Rogers | Photo Credits: Robin Marchant/Getty Images

Robbie Rogers, a former Major League Soccer player, revealed in a lengthy message posted on his website Friday that he is gay and leaving the sport.

"I have been afraid, afraid to show [who] I really was because of fear. Fear that judgment and rejection would hold me back from my dreams and...

Read More >

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive