Sunday, February 17, 2013

TVGuide.com: Breaking News: Why Vampire Diaries' Davis Was Relieved to Say Goodbye to Alaric and Move on to Cult

TVGuide.com: Breaking News
Breaking News that is happening now
thumbnail Why Vampire Diaries' Davis Was Relieved to Say Goodbye to Alaric and Move on to Cult
Feb 17th 2013, 17:24

Matt Davis | Photo Credits: JSquared/The CW

Most people would be disappointed to learn their character was being killed off. For The Vampire Diaries' Matt Davis, it was a blessing in disguise.

"We were winding down Season 3 when [executive producer] Julie Plec let me know that this would be the end of the show for me," Davis tells TVGuide.com. "I called my agents javascript:void(0)right away and I said, 'I'll be a free agent soon enough. Get me back out on the market.' That was on a Friday and they called me on a Monday with an offer for this pilot Cult."



Read More >



Other Links From TVGuide.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive