Wednesday, January 9, 2013

TVGuide.com: Breaking News: The Biggest Loser Contestant Jackson Carter Blogs Weeks 1 and 2

TVGuide.com: Breaking News
Breaking News that is happening now
thumbnail The Biggest Loser Contestant Jackson Carter Blogs Weeks 1 and 2
Jan 9th 2013, 17:01

Jackson Carter | Photo Credits: Chris Haston/NBC

Starting Weight: 326 End of week 2: 302

Hi everyone, I am so excited to be blogging for TVGuide.com each week and hope you will all follow me on my weight loss journey.

What brought me to The Biggest Loser was simple: my need for weight loss and my desire to be healthy. I saw the commercial on my local TV station for the casting and thought I had way too much going on in my life to audition. But then I thought about it again and realized if I don't make the time now I never will. I thought this would be an opportunity for me to inspire the youth group I volunteer for (Ogden OUTreach Resource Center); I wanted the kids I work with to see me take the first step to a healthier life and hopefully inspire them to do the same.



Read More >



Other Links From TVGuide.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive